Charlie Chestnut Leather Boot
- Leather uppers. TOMS leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group.
- German outsole and rubber heel, TPR welt with stitch.
- Non-removable high-rebound comfort OrthoLite® Eco X40-Hybrid™ insole made with 32% eco content including 15% hybrid materials, 12% bio-oil and 5% recycled rubber.
- Dual gore for easy on and off.
- Stacked, leather-wrapped heel.
- Heel height is approximately 3/4".
- TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
- When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear TOMS. WEAR GOOD.
Where was this made?
The majority of our boutique items are sourced and made in China, Vietnam, Guatamala and India. However most are designed in Canada and the USA. Whenever possible we also try to source items made in North America.
What size should I get?
Sizes are all variant on brand and make. Each item includes the sizing in the product's description.
If an item has a true to size description, it means that if you are a true medium normally, then you would want to order that item in a medium.
When an item is described as fitting smaller, then it will recommend you to size up from your true size. Same with a description of fitting larger, then the recommendation would be to size down.
The best way to know the sizing is in the description of each item. Please read it carefully before ordering and don't hesitate to reach out to be sure.
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 5-10 business days through Canada Post.
Where is this shipping from?
Our boutique is located in Plamondon, Alberta, Canada and all orders are shipped from this location.