Cafe Wood Wick Candle
New in the boutique! Wood wick candles hand poured in Beaumont, Alberta by Ukiyo!
Imagine waking to a hot cup of rich- creamy blend of dark-roasted coffee, hazelnuts, and cream. A coffee-lover's favourite!
Scent Notes : dark roast + hazelnut + vanilla cream
Burn Times : 9oz (50hrs)
Please follow our care instructions for the optimal lifespan of your candle.
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first burn is the most important, allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to ensure longer and more consistent burn
- always trim the wick to 1/8" - 3/16" before lighting to prevent the flame smoking. If candle smokes or the flame becomes too high, extinguish it, trim the wick and relight
- do not touch / move candle while burning, container may become hot on sides and base
- burn only on a flat, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time
- discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 an inch of wax remains and/or the wick detaches and moves off center. wick clips are set to a specific safety height to keep the flame a ½ inch from the bottom of the glass. it is completely normal to have wax left over in the bottom of your candle.
- never leave a burning candle unattended
- keep out of reach of children and pets.
Where was this made?
The majority of our boutique items are sourced and made in China, Vietnam, Guatamala and India. However most are designed in Canada and the USA. Whenever possible we also try to source items made in North America.
What size should I get?
Sizes are all variant on brand and make. Each item includes the sizing in the product's description.
If an item has a true to size description, it means that if you are a true medium normally, then you would want to order that item in a medium.
When an item is described as fitting smaller, then it will recommend you to size up from your true size. Same with a description of fitting larger, then the recommendation would be to size down.
The best way to know the sizing is in the description of each item. Please read it carefully before ordering and don't hesitate to reach out to be sure.
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 5-10 business days through Canada Post.
Where is this shipping from?
Our boutique is located in Plamondon, Alberta, Canada and all orders are shipped from this location.