Alpargata Black Recycled Cotton Canvas
- Recycled Cotton upper, lining and sock-liner made with 50% recycled cotton which helps keep textile waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- Custom TOMS comfort insole with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment
- Elastic gore for easy on and off
- Part of the earthwise™ collection, products designed with the planet in mind.
- We commit 1/3 of our profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.
Where was this made?
The majority of our boutique items are sourced and made in China, Vietnam, Guatamala and India. However most are designed in Canada and the USA. Whenever possible we also try to source items made in North America.
What size should I get?
Sizes are all variant on brand and make. Each item includes the sizing in the product's description.
If an item has a true to size description, it means that if you are a true medium normally, then you would want to order that item in a medium.
When an item is described as fitting smaller, then it will recommend you to size up from your true size. Same with a description of fitting larger, then the recommendation would be to size down.
The best way to know the sizing is in the description of each item. Please read it carefully before ordering and don't hesitate to reach out to be sure.
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 5-10 business days through Canada Post.
Where is this shipping from?
Our boutique is located in Plamondon, Alberta, Canada and all orders are shipped from this location.