Recycled Padded Utility Jacket
- Smooth twill in blended cotton
- Padded and quilted lining
- 1 out of 3 star cold temperature rating: suitable for milder winter weather
- Spacious hood with a drawstring
- High-fastening collar with a zip and press stud placket
- Raglan sleeves with straps at the ends of the sleeves
- Two large patch pockets with side slit openings at the front
- Slightly cropped boxy cut
With size S(can vary slightly depending on the size):
- Back lengthApprox. 61 cm
- Sleeve lengthApprox. 74 cm (including shoulders)
- Outer fabric: 59% Cotton, 41% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester (recycled)
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
Where was this made?
The majority of our boutique items are sourced and made in China, Vietnam, Guatamala and India. However most are designed in Canada and the USA. Whenever possible we also try to source items made in North America.
What size should I get?
Sizes are all variant on brand and make. Each item includes the sizing in the product's description.
If an item has a true to size description, it means that if you are a true medium normally, then you would want to order that item in a medium.
When an item is described as fitting smaller, then it will recommend you to size up from your true size. Same with a description of fitting larger, then the recommendation would be to size down.
The best way to know the sizing is in the description of each item. Please read it carefully before ordering and don't hesitate to reach out to be sure.
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 5-10 business days through Canada Post.
Where is this shipping from?
Our boutique is located in Plamondon, Alberta, Canada and all orders are shipped from this location.